The Home Buying Process, Episode 3 – The Search
January 4, 2016
You’re really doing it! You know what you can afford and you’ve got your pre-approval letter. But before you buy the home of your dreams, you’ve gotta find it first.
Check out the awesome RENT vs, BUY calculator
The Federal Tax Rebate is gone. Home prices are increasing. Buyers are being squeezed. What is the First Time Home Buyer to do? Register for My 1st Home Rebate, that’s what.
- Get a REBATE* on the purchase of your first home
- Get a FREE Home Warranty* when you are a MFHR Member
- Get DISCOUNTS on Home Inspections, Lowes, Home Depot, flooring, home improvements, Penske Truck Rentals and MORE!**
- DOUBLE your Rebate with participating builders***
- SIGN UP for your seminar today!
Hi Andre:If you happen to be eligible for a VA loan, we could look at your qualifications as soon as the bankruptcy was discharged. Otherwise, you would have a couple of other options one year after the discharge or dismissal. If you would like to go over your future actions, you can speak with one of our Home Loan Experts by calling (888) 980-6716.Thanks,Kevin
Hi Chris:What you’re describing is a kiddie condo. Unfortunately, if your children are going to be living there and you won’t be there, it’s considered an investment property. You cannot consider it your primary residence. Hope this helps clarify things.Thanks,Kevin Graham